Here we are at April 12, and as we’re not quite half way into the month, I’ve given myself permission to still published my April goals post. You see, I’ve had this post tucked away in my draft folder, and have totally forgotten to hit Publish. I live by the motto – it’s never too late – so here’s my Making April Happen.
I really enjoy this time of the year. The weather is cooling down, it’s easier to sleep at night, the leaves are changing colour and falling off the trees, and I generally feel a whole lot more productive.
- Catch up on my #12in2016 project – I’ve finished January & February, and April is underway, but still need to write up the posts.
- Enjoy my last days as a single lady – the hubster and Miss Teen return from the UK on Thursday. Wanting to make the most of the days before they return
- Finish my crochet Mandala – it’s been a WIP for too long
- Complete 6 more squares on my Maybelle Flower Blanket
- Go to the gym 3-4 times each week
- Be more mindful of my food choices – especially now that the weather is cooling down
- Share 1 – 2 weeks of my Project Life 2016
- Start my Dance in the Rain Crochet-a-Long (CAL) – I was touched by this CAL, which raises awareness of depression, in memory of Marinke Slump (Wink) who passed of depression in June 15. It gives me such joy to be part of the group who are participating in this CAL. You can read more details about the CAL, and Wink here. The CAL starts 20 April, so you’ve still got time to join with me if you want.
- Send 2 snail mail cards/letters
- Continue to clear the clutter – it’s an ongoing project, but I’m making inroads
- Enjoy holiday time with Miss Teen when she gets back from the UK
Do you set monthly goals? How are you planning on making April happen?
As it’s Tuesday, I’m linking up with Essentially Jess for I Blog on Tuesday #ibot